Good morning to you dear readers. Today I've put together quite a number of photographs with lots of ideas for decorating your outdoor spaces. Porches, patios, balconies, terraces and some gardens. They surely will get you into the mood to step outside, arrange your pots and plants and enjoy the good weather.

1.

I tend to shy away from shocking pink but I love the way it looks here!

2.


3.


4.

Those little head pillows are a great idea for these deck chairs for two reasons: they won't slip down behind you when you lean forward and I'm sure my crafty friends would find them easy to make!

5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.

These easy to roll up wood Venetian blinds are a good idea to get the shade you need just right.

12.

Love the colour on these walls.
13.


14.

Love the arches and combination of brick and stone.
15.

Pretty little spot to relax and read.
16.


17.


18.


All images from micasa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top