What a lovely surprise! A fellow blogger has given me this award. Wow, don't know if I'm worthy but it sure feels good!
I'd like to thank 2be for the award. You can visit her blog right here.

So, this is it:

Nice, isn't it?

A few simple rules apply to the recipients of this award.

1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.Copy the Award.
3.Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.

********************************************************
Seven things you don't know about me:

1. I have 8 children.
2. I have over 140 owls.
3. I love the smell of basil.
4. I don't drink coffee.
5. Flowers make me happy.
6. I've always been shy.
7. I love rainy days.

********************************************************
Seven bloggers I have chosen for this award:

1. Bianca Castella's Blog
2. A View on Design
3. A Scrapbook of Inspiration
4. A Paige in History
5. Blondie.n.s.c
6. Heart and Home
7. Comfort and Luxury

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top